Read time: 3 minutes
I hope you’ve had a productive and God-honoring week so far.
We’ve been a busy bee over here at the RP headquarters.
- The new Redeeming Productivity website launched earlier this week.
- We wrapped up season five of the Redeeming Productivity show.
- And we're gearing up to reopen enrollment for Redeeming Productivity Academy
I'll have some more information about that next week. But if you want the full scoop on Redeeming Productivity Academy, make sure you're on the waitlist,
Okay, let's get into this week's Roundup!
✨ New on Redeeming Productivity
🎙When Productivity Disconnects You from God (22 mins)
In this episode, we talk about the real temptation to let work and productivity consume your life. If we aren’t careful we can become disconnected from creation, our relationships, and even God. But if we approach productivity correctly, it can be a vehicle for greater faithfulness.
Make sure you're subscribed to the Redeeming Productivity Show so you don't miss an episode.
“But through my career of 30-plus years, I’ve found that work-life balance is a myth. It’s a myth because “balance” suggests a static state of being, whereas life is constantly changing. But it’s also a myth because work is not the opposite of life—it isn’t something separate from life.”
(Denise Lee Yohn / The Gospel Coalition)
The Art of Heavenly-Mindedness (6 mins)
“Rather than overburden us with all the “gear” we’ll ever need at the start, God supplies for our needs along the way. To keep us from infatuation, self-reliance, and stagnation God provides what we need when we need it.”
(Stephen Spinnenweber / Reformation 21)
“The famed Eisenhower was supposed to be the panacea for all of our prioritization problems. . . . It turns out that when everything is important AND urgent, the Eisenhower Matrix stops working.”
5 Thoughts on Procrastination (1 min)
This is a great roundup of some of the different root causes of procrastination.
“Procrastination is the soul rebelling against entrapment.”
“Nothing helped me overcome my spiritual depression, deep shame, and emotional pain of ministry more than connecting my head and heart with the glorious hope of heaven.”
(Scotty Smith / Desiring God)
🖋Quote of the Week
The everyday choices I make regarding money and possessions are of eternal consequence.
– Randy Alcorn
Resurfaced with Readwise.
I’m really excited about this issue’s sponsor. Spirit Notes is by far the coolest sermon note-taking app I’ve ever used.
You’ll be more organized and able to digest your revelations better than ever!
Here are just 5 of its unique features:
- Scripture Auto-Complete - Type verses and watch them appear instantly right inside your note. You have to try this to believe it, it’s insane! ✨
- Record & write - Record inside your note, this is great for keeping everything in one place.
- Time-stamping - As you take notes the recording time is saved with your points. Afterwards you can re-listen to the exact time that a point was made and hear the preacher speak the point, no more scrubbing!
- Linked Bible Reader - The Bible reader is linked to all your Bible verses you add to your notes. This allows you to see all the notes you have written about a scripture!
- Christian Organization - Made specifically for Christians with searchable fields for preacher, title and tags.
Perfect for note-taking in Church, small groups, Bible study and more.
*To inquire about sponsoring a future issue of Reagan’s Roundup, just reply to this email.
- Protect your soul with screen accountability software. Try Covenant Eyes free for 30-days with promo code “ROSE”
- Redeem your commute by listening to audiobooks from Audible. Listen free for one month.
- When it comes to calendars out of sight often means out of mind. See your whole year at a glance with NeuYear giant wall calendars.
Pardners are paid classifieds or affiliate links that support Reagan’s Roundup. To enquire about placing a classified ad in Reagan’s Roundup, simply reply to this email.
⌛️That’s All for this Week
Hit reply to send me link suggestions for future issues or just to say hey.
I'll see you next time!